Thursday, April 28, 2005



Realised something very shocking(to me) just now. Michelle actually took 81 at my bus stop(which means, her bus stop's the same as mine) every morning! BUT! We just didnt get the chance to meet each other! I've always thought that her bus stop was one stop before mine and she thought that mine was one after hers! It's like, so qiao la. Now we can meet every morning. Omg. Dont know why, I'm damn happy now la, albeit knowing that I'm not in syf.


And my new phone!! Still dont know what to buy. Any recommendations?


Got an E for my Chem test la. Damn stressed now.


Oh ya! We have a name for her... EMU!! Cute right?




beautiful day, in bliss :) 7:55 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT